At The Harlington and Sundon Academy Trust we take pride in being smart, well presented and ready for learning. We believe children should feel a sense of pride in being a member of our school community. It is our Academy Trust policy that all children wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in school organised events, including those outside of normal school hours, except where alternative clothing is permitted. We ask children to wear their shirts tucked into their skirts, shorts or trousers and this is reflected in the pride they show when wearing our school uniform.
- Royal Blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- White shirt or polo shirt with or without school logo
- Smart, tailored grey trousers either full length or shorts, grey skirts or pinafore
- Summer alternative-Pale blue checked dress, skirt, grey shorts
- Plain grey or white tights or grey or white socks
- Black flat heeled school shoes (not trainers, canvas, or open toed).
- Royal blue fleece jacket with school logo for outdoor wear (optional). May be worn to and from school or at playtimes.
- Royal blue book bag with school logo
- Royal blue unisex cap (optional) with school logo
PE Kit – in a draw string bag
- Navy shorts
- Round neck Tee shirt in house colours
- Plimsolls or trainers
- If hair is long enough to be tied back a neutral, blue or black hairband may be worn. A plain neutral, blue or black hairband may be worn for shorter hair needing to be kept from face.
- Hairstyles should be smart and not extreme in nature as these styles can become a distraction. This includes patterns cut into the hair such as tramlines or Mohican styles; hair that is long in parts and very short elsewhere (including steps), hair that has been spiked up, hair dyed, either wholly partly or in a non-natural colour.
- Nail varnish should not be worn to school.
- Temporary transfers and tattoos should be removed if visible.
- Small plain gold or silver ear-studs are the only items of jewellery permitted.
- A watch may be worn by children in year 3 and 4.
Please clearly label ALL clothes and belongings with your child’s name, including PE kit and plimsolls. Contact the school office to claim lost property.
Uniform is available to order from the Prestige Design and Workwear website. Click the Prestige Design logo below to go to their website. Second hand uniform is available through our FRIENDS/PTA please contact the school office for information.