Harlington Lower School has a dress code and we would ask parents to support us in fully ensuring that this code is adhered to:
- Dark grey smart, tailored school trousers either full length or shorts
- White shirt or polo shirt with or without school logo
- Royal blue sweatshirt with school logo
- Grey or black socks
- Black school shoes
- Grey pinafore, skirt or smart trousers
- White blouse or polo shirt with or without school logo
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Grey tights or white socks
- Sensible black school shoes (no boots or open toed sandals)
- Pale blue and white checked dress for summer
Royal blue fleece with school logo may be worn as a jacket to and from school and at playtimes.
- If hair is long enough to be tied back a neutral, blue or black hair band may be worn. A plain neutral, blue or black hair band may be worn for shorter hair needing to be kept from face.
- Hair styles should be smart and not extreme in nature as these styles can become a distraction. This includes patterns cut into the hair such as tramlines or Mohican styles; hair that is long in parts and very short elsewhere (including steps), hair that has been spiked up, hair dyed, either wholly partly or in a non- natural colour.
- Nail varnish should not be worn to school.
- Temporary transfers and tattoos should be removed if visible.
- Small plain gold or silver ear studs are the only items of jewellery permitted.
- A watch may be worn by children in year 3 and 4.
- All shirts and polo shirts should be tucked in when worn without a jumper.
PE Kit – in a draw string bag
- Navy shorts
- Round neck Tee shirt in house colours
Please mark ALL clothes and belongings with your child’s name, including PE kit and plimsolls. Contact the school office to claim lost property.
Uniform is available to order from the Prestige Design and Workwear website. Click the Prestige Design logo below to go to their website.